kelowna INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CYlw
FOR P3D V4.4+
Kelowna International Airport (IATA: YLW, ICAO: CYLW) is a Canadian airport located approximately 10 minutes or 6.2 nautical miles (11.5 km; 7.1 mi) northeast of Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, on Highway 97. The single-runway airport operates scheduled air service to Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, and Seattle, as well as less frequent seasonal service to Cancún, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, and Phoenix. Currently, the airport handles up to 38 commercial departures a day, or approximately 266 departures per week. Three major airlines serve the airport; Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, and WestJet. In 2018, YLW overtook Victoria International Airport to become Canada's 10th busiest airport by passenger traffic with 2,080,372, representing a 9.9% increase over 2017.
• High detailed representation of Kelowna International Airport CYLW.
• Detailed Representation of the Kelowna General Hospital Heliport CKH9.
• 330sqKm of 0.42 cm/pix seasonal Orthoimagery, covering the entire city of Kelowna.
• 158.000sqKm of high-resolution mesh, covering the Okanagan Valley and part of the Rocky Mountains.
• Autogen for the entire Orthoimagery Area, including 3D Night Lighting based on OSM Data.
• Custom Made objects for the city of Kelowna, including the William R. Bennet Bridge, shopping malls, hotels and more
• Ultra-High Resolution (4K) Textures.
• PBR Dynamic WetFX (Effect changes depending on weather conditions).
• PBR SnowFX, featuring Snow Drifts and steam effects.
• Material LUA Scripting for automatic switching of seasonal/weather dependent textures.
• Dynamic Lighting.
• SODE Jetways and Windsocks
• Static Aircraft, including Westjet’s Grounded 737MAX8s.
• FSimStudios’ new Configurator Manager
WE WILL BE OFFERING FAVORABLE UPGRADE CONDITIONS FOR FS2020*
*(once it is released. Will be activated using the same order information)