EDMONTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CYEG
FOR P3D V4.4+
Edmonton International Airport (IATA: YEG, ICAO: CYEG) is the primary air passenger and air cargo facility in the Edmonton Metropolitan Region of the Canadian province of Alberta. Operated by Edmonton Airports, it is located 14 nautical miles (26 km; 16 mi) south-southwest of Downtown Edmonton in Leduc County on Highway 2 opposite of the city of Leduc. The airport offers scheduled non-stop flights to major cities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and Europe. It is Canada's largest major airport by total land area, the 5th busiest airport by passenger traffic and 9th busiest by aircraft movements. It served 8,254,121 passengers in 2018.
• High detailed representation of Edmonton International Airport CYEG.
• Detailed terminal building, featuring the new Control Tower.
• High Resolution textures (4096x4096).
• PBR Dynamic WetFX (Effect changes depending on weather conditions).
• PBR SnowFX, featuring 3D Snow, Snow Drifts and steam effects.
• Material LUA Scripting for automatic switching of seasonal/weather dependent textures.
• Autogen and Satellite Imagery coverage for the airport and city of Leduc.
• Dynamic Lighting.
• SODE Jetways and Windsocks.
• Terminal Interiors.
• Static Planes.
• Volumetric grass.
• Configuration Manager.
THIS ORDER QUALIFIES FOR A FREE UPGRADE TO THE MFS2020*
*(once it is released. Will be activated using the same order information)